Apply at ibwya.openapply.cn (We recommend you use the latest version of the Firefox browser to fill in the application form).
Step 2. Application Confirmation
- Please contact the admissions officers to confirm the application has been received successfully.
- Primary School: Ms. Victoria Zhang, email@example.com – 6470 6336 ext. 8700/8786
- Secondary School: Ms. Jessie Lu, firstname.lastname@example.org – 6470 6336 ext. 8080/8785
Parents who have successfully submitted online applications will be invited to visit the school at a designated time.
Step 4. Student Assessment
The admissions office will inform the applicants of the date and time of their assessment via email.Step 5. Document Submission
Students receiving an invitation to interview, are to submit the following documents in person:
- Photocopies of report cards from the past two years
- Teacher’s recommendation letter from the student’s current school
- One 2-inch photo
- Relevant award certificates
- The results of the assessment will be sent to the parents of applicant via email.
- The email will contain the date and time of the meeting with the admissions team.
(For registering information at the Chaoyang Education Commission)
After meeting the admissions team, you will be required to prepare certain documents, as will be outlined in an email.
Step 8. Acceptance
Students who submit the documents as requested, will receive an acceptance letter.
Step 9. School Fees
- School fees must be paid by the date indicated on the invoice.
- Seats will not be reserved for applicants who fail to pay their fees in time.
The Admissions Office will notify the applicants of the date and time of the new student orientation via email. Please check your email regularly.